Make a difference...volunteer!
We are looking for extra pairs of hands to help our children rise-up out of the pandemic and catch-up on lost learning time. As things settle down, we are keen to recruit a team of volunteers who can help us in a number of ways:
• Listening to children read
• Helping children with their times-tables
• Helping children with basic maths
• Supporting the teacher deliver exciting lessons
• Providing admin support like photocopying, filling and laminating
• Help keep on top of our garden/outdoor areas.
Volunteering is fun. You get to work with brilliant, enthusiastic children and a dedicated staff team.
Volunteering with us is easy. You’ll receive some basic training to help you get started and can volunteer as much or as little as you want.
Volunteering is a great way to learn new skills, enhance your CV and meet new people all whilst making a difference to our children.
All our volunteers must complete a DBS check.
If you’d like to volunteer or find out more, please arrange to speak to Mr Dewar-Willox by contacting the school office.