We are incredibly lucky to have a number of volunteers, often parents and grandparents, who come into school to work with our children. Some volunteers come every week, others come as and when they can to help out with specific activities.
Volunteers can involved in a number of ways:
- Listening to children read
- Helping children with times tables
- Supporting art and design technology lessons
- Support our sports/extra-curricular clubs
- Provide admin support to support staff (cutting, laminating, filing)
- Supporting with gardening and small DIY jobs
We are very grateful, and our volunteers make a huge contribution to the success of the school.
If you are interested in volunteering then please speak to Mr Dewar-Willox.